Friday 21 November 2014

THE JOKE


I was all night long in bed,
When all at once, my phone rang,
I picked it up lazily,
"Come here right now!" it said.
"And who are you?" I asked just then,
"Mr. Anthony" the stranger said.
"Okay I am coming soon" I replied.
Then the line was snapped as the phone

I got out of my bed, and
"I must go," I said to myself
I tried to walk down steady,
But in ten minutes, I was ready.
Then I got into my Mercedes,
At about twelve at night.
When I reached the house of Anthony,
The wind was howling with the breeze.

As soon as I got into the house,
Looking at the spooky cobwebs,
A skeleton jumped on me!
Out of which came a teeny weenie mouse!
I shouted" Aah!" and then from nowhere
came "woo hoo!"
I then squeezed the mouse in my hand
into the size of a louse!
I then asked" who is it?" White with fear,
The voice then said, "I'm so very near!"

"I will suck your blood and cut your throat..."
the voice continued,
"But if you win my challenge..."
Then, my ears picked up.
"You might win my most precious cup!"
I whimpered like a lost little pup.
just then all the lights were on,
And Anthony stood high and tall,
He gave me some tea as he supped
And he said " you cried as if you were just born!"





No comments:

Post a Comment